Thursday, January 31, 2013

New Song: Paul Wood's Lexus

I've been inspired by the upcoming TCEA conference and the traveling south of Dean Shareski to rewrite Little Texas' hit song, "God Blessed Texas." (I hope they don't sue)

Here's a youtube of the original song and lyrics:



And here are my lyrics:


Paul Wood’s Lexus, by Dean Shareski
(to the tune of God Blessed Texas, by Little Texas)

I’ve seen a lot of places, I’ve been around the world.
I’ve seen some pretty faces. There was some beautiful girls.
After all I’ve witnessed, one thing still amazes me.
Just like TCEA, you have to see to believe.

Paul Wood’s Lexus, with Paul at hand;
Brought down Shareski from the airport land;
Gave him a place where he  could ride;
If you wanna see Austin brother, time you’ll bide.
I’ve been sent to talk to Texans;
in Paul Wood’s Lexus.

First Dean left Moose Jaw,
Deep in Saskatchewan;
Then Dean flew southward,
For all of Texas to see.
Well everybody knows that Shareski works in mysterious ways.
He took a rest then, and showed a pantless leg.

Paul Wood’s Lexus, with Paul at hand,
Brought down Shareski from DFW land.
Gave him a place where he  could ride.
If you wanna see Austin brother, time you’ll bide.
I’ve been sent to talk to Texans,
in Paul Wood’s Lexus.

Well, I’ve been sent to talk to Texans;
Mmmmm . . . in Paul Wood’s Lexus.

No comments: